INSIDE THE NFL STYLE LOUNGE
The NFL has made great strides in its efforts to bridge the gap between fashion and football. Team-branded gear has received a stylish overhaul, NFL Women’s Apparel ads have appeared in top fashion magazines, and “Style Lounges” have become a part of the gameday festivities.
This season, NFL Women’s Apparel continues to host a series of the pop-up retail boutiques at select stadiums nationwide during game days. Football and fashion enthusiasts have the opportunity to shop for the latest women’s apparel and accessories, talk to a professional stylist about how to create their own team look and receive complimentary CoverGirl “fanicures.” Fans can visit NFLShop.com/NFLStyleLounge for additional information and to browse the revamped merchandise offerings.
- Dallas Cowboys (Cowboys Stadium): Sunday, November 3rd
- New York Giants (MetLife Stadium): Sunday, November 10th
- Denver Broncos (Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium): Sunday, November 17th
- Arizona Cardinals (University of Phoenix Stadium): Sunday, November 24th & Monday, November 25th
- Tennessee Titans (LP Field): Sunday, December 15th
NFL.com’s Fan Pass also provided an all-access look at the Chicago Bears NFL Style Lounge at Soldier Field. Click below to watch the footage: